Who are we?
TEA is a specialty environmental consulting firm that has been in business since 1996.
Where are we located?
We are headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA. With the growth of our business, we now have additional offices in Texas, Florida, Michigan, and California.
What type of clients do we serve?
Chemical, oil & gas, government, and legal sectors
What is our commitment to safety?
The safety of our employees and contractors is one of our key core values. That value is evident with our perfect OSHA safety record of “zero” recordable injuries.
Why should you consider working with us?
- With our years of experience being on the industry side of things, we think like you think! Our personnel have over 25 years of experience directly managing environmental liabilities with one of the largest chemical companies in the world.
- We are nimble and quick to respond. We strive to help our clients see things differently, and then help them adjust the remedy accordingly.
What are our specialized business segments?
- Groundwater/DNAPL remediation
- Phytoremediation, including natural systems enhancement
- Toxicology, including human health and ecological risk assessment
- And our newest market, corporate risk management
For more information on our capabilities, please feel free to contact us.